This My Little Pony panorama stickerbook based on the new television show encourages girls to read the exciting story and then re-create the tale with reusable stickers and a two-sided play board.
Every pony has a cutie mark, but did you ever wonder how they got them? Kids will love this episode-based story that reveals how and when each pony received her special symbol. They can read the story and then recreate it with the stickers and four playscenes. Or they can make up their own original stories; Great for imaginative play.
- Age Range: 2 - 5 years
- Grade Level: Preschool - Kindergarten
- Series: Panorama Sticker Storybook
- Paperback: 24 pages
- Publisher: Reader's Digest; Act Ina St edition (February 21, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0794424724
- ISBN-13: 978-0794424725
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.4 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces